TERMS & CONDITIONS AND YOUR PRIVACY
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Check in 3pm.
- Check out 11am.
- All bookings require 50% payment at time of booking.
- Bookings cancelled with at least 7 days notice will receive a full refund.
- Bookings cancelled with 7 days – 48 hours notice will receive a 50% refund.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will not be refunded.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for three years from the date of purchase.
This following sets forth the policies relating to the use of the Wombat Bend website, wombatbend.com
WEBSITE USE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND DATA PRIVACY
The Burrow at Wombat Bend is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience and is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, (as set forth in the latest version of the legislation which can be located at https://www.legislation.gov.au/Series/C2004A03712).
A ‘cookie’ is a small file placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behaviour. Use of ‘cookies’ allows our website to tailor its configuration to your needs and preferences, provide us with generic user data (system & browser information, page views, dwell time), specific user information such as your IP address as well as potentially serve ads to you while you are browsing the Internet. Although ‘cookies’ do not access information stored on your computer or any personal information (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number), they do allow collection of identifiable information.
Cookies which may be present on this website include third party cookies relating to Google Fonts, Google Maps, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Facebook and others.
- Use of advertising cookies enables third parties, such as Google and its partners, to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting the relevant third party.
- Any cookies used by this site to enhance usability and/or performance (and do not belonging to a third party) are stored on secure servers.
Collected information is used solely for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you.
We use third party software to provide services on our behalf, eg Mailchimp for our newsletters, booking software, etc. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. The Burrow at Wombat Bend takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by Australian privacy legislation and regulations for the protection of your personal information.
Newsletters and Email Communications
We comply with ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority) regulations in regard to the collection and use of your information .
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know.
200 Beachs Lane
Dixons Creek, Victoria, 3775